The SPARKS Employer of the Month award celebrates the employers who are passionate about the future of the electrical industry and have gone above and beyond in training and supporting their apprentices, helping to shape the future of the industry.
SPARKS has launched the award to recognise the efforts that trainers and employers have put into helping their apprentices learn the trade.
Apprentices or colleagues can nominate an employer by sending us an email or direct message on social media with their nominee’s:
- Contact number
- Social media handle (if applicable)
- Tell us how they went the extra mile
- Please provide a quote from an apprentice to support your entry
The winner will be decided by a combination of votes from our judges and social media votes.
The nominee can influence the final outcome by asking friends, family, colleagues and apprentices to follow @SPARKSMagazine on Twitter and comment, telling us why they should win.
We welcome entries from all over the UK.
How it works
- We will accept nominations during the first two weeks of each month either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via direct message on social media.
- For the rest of that month, nominees will be shortlisted and announced on social media, where friends, family and supporters can help gain them votes.
- On the first working day of the following month, we will select and announce the winner for the previous month, and nominations will begin for the new month.