Read the latest issue of SPARKS Magazine – out now!
With the Summer issue of SPARKS being a digital-only version due to the coronavirus situation, we’ve carried over the best bits from that issue and combined them with some awesome new features for Autumn. Grab your copy in college or read it for free below!
- Find out what happened in the SPARKS Apprentice of the Year 2020 final
- 20 Questions with The Female Spark, Kirsty Johnson
- What’s in your toolbag? with Ryan Davis
- Ventilation 101 with Vent-Axia
- Mira Showers’ top tips for installing electric showers
- Hand tool expertise from KNIPEX
- Electrium explains what a Mini AFDD is
- WAGO showcases its screwless technology
- Ansell Lighting explains how to wire a dimmable driver
- Schneider Electric discusses the importance of smart installations
- Klein Tools reveals how it’s supporting apprentices in the new ‘normal’
- What to expect from the ECS Card and the AM2
- Test your knowledge with quizzes on fire alarms, smart technology and lightning protection from Safety Technology International, CEDIA and ECA
- Always a favourite, Hall of Shame returns once again
- Your usual dose of educational exercises
- Win one of five Bosch Go Screwdrivers in our competition
- The latest news from the industry
- Meet the latest winners of the SPARKS Learner of the Month award
Download the answers to the exercises in our Learning Resources.