- We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails (Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.